WE BELIEVE THAT
- THE BIBLE is fully written through revelation from God to mankind.
“and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,”
- There is only ONE TRUE GOD and the universe was created by Him. He is eternal and exists in three Persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. All persons are equal and consists one God.
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,”
- All mankind has sinned. There is SALVATION through Jesus Christ and it is a free gift given to us. God wants all to be saved but it is each individual’s choice. To get salvation we need to repent, believe and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and Saviour As we have first believed , then we get baptized in water in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and we participate in the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
“for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,”
“That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”
- SALVATION is by grace and not by works.
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast.”
- Jesus Christ will return – the second coming – and He will judge all people. Who knew about Him and did not truly believed will be separated from God’s presence in Hell. Who truly believed will stay in the presence of God in Heaven.
“Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.”